Like any movement, the art farm relies on a combination of financial supports to fulfill our mission, which is to develop and sustain a rurally based model for creating positive change, through arts-nature-and change-based programming.
Fortunately for young non-profit organizations like deer crossing the art farm, there are people and groups who act voluntarily to support the common good—these are our society’s philanthropists.
This tradition of giving and sharing is primary to a community’s quality of life, and it is a tradition to which deer crossing the art farm is accountable and grateful. We require the generous support of endowments and donations to progress our vision, to serve our community and to deliver what we promise—programming that facilitates reflection, dialogue, learning and collaboration toward positive individual and community change—programming that builds a stronger, healthier, richer community.
We are currently partnering with Tides Canada to raise philanthropic funds for a variety of our programs. Tides Canada’s mission is "to provide uncommon solutions for the common good by leading and supporting actions that foster a healthy environment and just Canadian society". This partnership enables you, our supporters, to donate your money, shares and/or securities for granting in support of charitable activities. Your gift is made to “Tides Canada Foundation - the deer crossing the art farm fund” and you will receive a tax receipt, if eligible.
Contact us to learn more about different ways to give. If you wish to support us in the most flexible and beneficial way possible (and you do not require a tax receipt), please click on the donate link below. –And, many thanks!
We want to acknowledge your invaluable contribution
Like any movement, any amount goes a long way. And, while our sponsors choose the specific project they wish to support, our donors are the benefactors who give deer crossing the art farm latitude to apply their funds to our organization’s overall growth—planning, research, development, facilitating partnerships, administration, good governance and many other activities to which deer crossing the art farm is committed. We want to do this ‘right’ and the funds you share to us are essential because they build a healthy organization that is stable, sustainable and able to grow.
Our commitment to you in return
We are accountable to our donors, and we recognize our responsibility to your investment in our nonprofit. Therefore, we are committed to:
1. Inform you of our mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources and of our capacity to use the funds you give us effectively and for intentional purposes.
2. Inform you of the identity of those who serve on deer crossing the art farm’s board, as they will exercise prudent judgment in their stewardship responsibilities.
3. Give you access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
4. Provide assurance that your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they are intended.
5. Fully abide by your wishes with regard to recognition and acknowledgment for your support, whether those are that your donation is made public or that it is respectfully received in confidence.
6. Inform you of the professional role played by those who seek donations from you on behalf of deer crossing the art farm, whether these are volunteers, employees or board members.
7. Answer any questions you have about deer crossing the art farm promptly, truthfully and honestly.
Contact us today for more details